Monday, October 26, 2009

Time

I am 'haunted' by time. There never seems to be enough time to do the things I want to do.

We got pumpkins a week ago last Wednesday (almost 2 weeks ago) and they still sit on my porch waiting to be carved.

There are so many books on my shelf right now just waiting for me to read them, they are starting to feel neglected.

My "Farm" has been neglected for weeks now. Might have something to do with those weeds...lol

I have thought of some many things I want to blog about after this month is over, but I keep forgetting to write them down.

I have realized lately that although I spend a lot of time with my boyz all together I don't spend enough "one on one" time with them. So Saturday, Teen and I went and saw Paranormal Activity together. We love to watch scary movies and no one else will watch them with us. Yes, it was scary.

There are so many more things that I don't have time for, but one thing I need to do now, is hit the hay.

What is something that you don't have enough time for?

Stacy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

reading, traveling, visiting with you kids.

Becca said...

If I said shopping would you laugh?

Seriously, I wish that we had more time here. But we have been here for almost a week and a half and it is time to go home again.