Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 24

Today was the last day of school for the kids until Tuesday. Monday is an unofficial state holiday - the first day of deer.

Little S had a Thanksgiving Program at school today. He is such a little ham. He found where I was sitting and just played it up to the camera. He is in the green.
I was trying to get a picture of my girlfriends child and he thought I was trying to get him. He sticks out back there like a little monkey. That is him in the background in the green. What a goof...
And this is me and the little monkey, i mean pirate, i mean handsome fella.
Stacy

6 comments:

Lena said...

Such a handsome pirate. :0)

Becca said...

Cute, and is he a ham like his momma? ;-)

Jen said...

Little S is so cute! And Stacy, my goodness, you look beautiful!

Chris said...

What a great picture of you both! And with a smile like that, he's going to go far! :)

Vonnie said...

Great pictures! Aren't school programs at this age the best? you never know what they're gonna do!

BEK said...

I love programs!!! He is a cutie!! and so are you!