Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10

I just can't figure out this job on so many levels. All of you know how bored I have been for the last few months. I would literally just sit there and no nothing for at least 6 out of the 8 hours I was there every day. I completely understood why they cut my hours back. However, I have been overloaded with work the last 2 days.

I am enjoying being busy, I just can't figure out why it took them cutting my hours to give me work to do. I have made up my mind though that I leave at 2 whether the work is done or not.

I am liking being home early and having a little extra time in the morning. Tonight we did 9 loads of laundry. Yes, I said 9. We only do it about once a week since we have to go to the laundry room. And since there are 5 of us and those boys change there clothes too many times a day, it really piles up. I actually have about 3 more loads of just towels to do yet. Perhaps I will get those done this week as well.

Other than that, not much else going on here.

Stacy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought girls changed their clothes often, not boys.

Mum

Becca said...

Maybe you should teach the boys to do laundry and see if they change their clothes as many times a day? :-)