Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Mosaic

I so stole this from VENTL8R. I just loved it so I thought I would do it also.


Here is what to do if you would like to create your own mosaic:

Type your answer to each of the questions below into any search engine (I used google).

Using only the first page, pick an image.

Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.


1. What is your first name? Stacy

2. What is your favorite food? Pizza

3. What high school did you go to? Yough

4. What is your favorite color? Pink

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Pierce Brosnan (since he was Remington Steele)

6. Favorite drink? Diet Pepsi Lime

7. Dream vacation? Cruise

8. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake

9. What you want to be when you grow up? Teacher

10. What do you love most in life? My 3 Boys

11. One Word to describe you. Mom

12. Your flickr name. Staycee


And here is how mine turned out.

I am not tagging anyone, but if you want to participate, please leave me a comment so I can come and look at yours.
Stacy

7 comments:

VENTL8R said...

Nah, no problems here since I stole it from Nadine. Mmm...Pierce Brosnan....Remington Steele....*deep sigh*

Dory said...

Love it... good job!

Guinevere said...

Great job! I tried to do it...3 times...this morning and it wouldn't let show me my mosaic. I even tried doing it 3 different ways. Hmmm... Oh well. :oP

I love yours, though.

meg said...

Very cool_ I passed it on to Sam to do for his space :-)

Becca said...

Very cool!

I did it on my "other" blog!


Becca

Malathionman said...

Good call on the cheesecake.

Anonymous said...

I did it, too! It's a couple of entries back.. before my computer got fried! But it's very cool!! I like this kind of stuff.. so artistic for someone with no artistic ability! My bro got all that!LOL