Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Down & Out

The new year has brought me either a bad cold or more likely the flu. I have had aches and chills and a sore throat and earache and fever on and off for the last two days.

The first night I didn't sleep at all. I woke up at 1am and finally got back to sleep a little after 5am. Wouldn't you know it, the alarm goes off at 6:30am.

Hubby went and bought me some night-time cold medicine and I slept much much better last night. I think if I could stay in bed and rest all day today, I would feel so much better by tomorrow.

As I was sitting here waiting to send Little S out the door, I was looking through some of the Christmas photos. I love this one.
They cleared enough space so that they could sit and play their new game. I had never heard of MouseTrap before Santa brought it, but it was fun. I loved sitting back and watching them play together.
Stacy

3 comments:

Vonnie said...

My kids had Mouse trap also. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Becca said...

I hope that you feel better soon!

Lena said...

Get well soon!