Monday, October 13, 2008

Wrap Up

Friday night I went to Laurels and we headed over to her friends place to make a few cards. I didn't get home until 1:30 in the morning. We just lost track of time, talking and brainstorming. I only made 3 cards, but got plenty of ideas.

Saturday was quiet. Teen had an away football game in the early afternoon. We won 41 - 6. That evening my one neighbor came over and asked us if we wanted to go to the Haunted Hayride with her. We jumped at the chance. Little S stayed here with a friend of ours. I was afraid he would get nightmares. It wasn't too scary. I was startled a few times. Tween was scared death. The best part was the vampires at the end. They just walked along the wagon and stared at you. Kind of creepy. A few of them also jumped on the wagon and just walked between the aisle and looked at us.

Sunday was quiet.

Today within an hour I got 3 calls for job interviews. One is too far away so I turned them down. One I set up an interview for tomorrow afternoon and the other is for Wednesday afternoon.

I know that God will provide me with the right job at the right time, but the waiting is killing me. Please pray that the right job will come along soon.

Stacy

4 comments:

Dory said...

I'm praying.... I know it's hard - but it will come in His time.

Shannon said...

I'm praying with and for you my friend. Remember Jerm. 29:11. God has GREAT plans for you my friend!

Jen said...

Good luck today and tomorrow, Stacy. Praying for you!

BEK said...

I am sending prayers you way for you to get the right job! Cast all your cares upon Him.