Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Because of Blogging

It has been kind of quiet around here for the last few days. With the exception of playing taxi driver to the boyz. But I have realized a few things over the last few days.

Because of blogging:

* I have met friends that I never would have. Good friends. Really good friends. I can't believe at times how blessed I am to have met some of you.

* I get random cards through email and/or snail mail, just because. It suprises me how many times I will get one of those cards just when I need it.

* I have a written history for my children to read some day. They will learn more about me as a person trying to be a good wife and mother while raising them and working. I hope they will see me as more than just "mum".

* I have taken more pictures and shared them with more people.

* My family (and friends) that don't live close get to see pictures and hear adventures they may not have otherwise.

* I have learned more about myself as a person. Some good, some bad.

Because of blogging I have paid better attention to things going on around me!

Stacy

5 comments:

Shannon said...

What a great list of the blessings of blogging. I can't wait to see you in person and hug your sweet neck! :)

Becca said...

I really like your list. I wish that I could be with you all, but life is what it is.

Jen said...

I like your list too! I think we have all benefitted from blogging in one way or another. :)

Dory said...

You know, funny that you posted this today. I was thinking the very same thing today as I opened a precious little package from you with a fabulous fun TREAT inside! Thanks for thinking of me.

AND.... I agree wholeheartedly with the wonderful *blogging blessings* we're all having! :o)

White Hot Magik said...

Hear Hear. This week has been crazy and I haven't really had time to sit down and blog and I miss my friends. One of the nicest parts is knowing that I can catch up even if I am a little late to the party.