Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Would You Rather

Occasionally I watch America's Next Top Model. If you aren't familiar with the show it is basically a reality show for the modeling industry. Each week the contestants have to pose in a specific situation, walk at a runway show or shoot a commercial. So here are two recent situations.



Would You Rather:


Pose Naked but in a way that nothing is really showing


or


Walk the runway that is on fire and shooting flames along the side while also carrying live flames in each hand?



This one is a hard choice for me. I definitely do NOT ever want to pose naked and I am not sure I want to be that close to flames either.

But if I absolutely had to choose, I am pretty sure I would go with the flames. What about you?

Stacy

6 comments:

Tracie said...

Nobody WANTS to see me naked nor would I want too, definatly the flames

Crystal said...

Fire terrifies me (just ask my pyro husband), so I am going to with naked. They airbrush don't they? It would probably feel really awkward at first, but everyone involved are professionals...

Becca said...

Naked because there is photoshop!

unwashedflyer said...

they should have americas next top model, but men on the show. only because i am a man and it has to be relevant to the topic...

Heidi said...

Definitely flames!

laurel said...

This was hard but I would have to go with naked. The flames would freak me out since I am sure you wouldn't know when they were going to shoot up! Either picture would not be good!