Thirteen Things I Have Done This Week
1. Applied for 2 jobs.
2. Dog sat for Laurel's son.
3. Cleaned my dining room table. (Huge chore - I am such a stacker/piler/saver)
4. Went on a date with Little S to see Gnomeo & Juliet. (cute movie and in 3-D)
5. Visited with my parents & grandma for the day.
6. Went on a date with my hubby and some really great friends.
7. Got fingerprinted for my FBI Clearances.
8. Applied for another 2 jobs. (The reason for the FBI Clearances)
9. Got my driver's license renewed and photo taken. (Does anyone ever look good in those pics?)
10. Tried 2 new recipes. (One from Pioneer Woman & One from Kraft)
11. Worked on Vacation Bible School stuff
12. Took a nap or two or ...
13. Went with Laurel to Pittsburgh for her treatment. (Always a fun time despite the circumstances)
What did you do this week?