Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Day

We heard today that they are going to try to attempt to move hubby's grandmother. Which makes everyone feel a little better. Guess we are at their mercy right now.


Despite the circumstances that brought us all together, I really had a nice time with hubby's family. I forget how much fun we all have when we get together. I just wish that we could take a little more time and get together more often.


We have a lot of males in our family so needless to say we also have a lot of "gas" issues. My boyz have been told time and time again that they are only to relieve themselves in the bathroom or their bedrooms. And for the most part they are respectful of that rule. However, once we get together with hubby's brother's and sister and their families all bets are off.


It becomes a big joke and it can be pretty funny at times.


On the way home we were all following each other. Our car had to make a quick stop so everyone else went ahead to our house. My brother-in-law went into my house and used the bathroom. He didn't stick around for us to get home. How nice of him right? It was a $hit & run!

Have a great day!

Stacy

No comments: