Thursday, July 17, 2008

We're Outta Here!

Well, Almost Anyhow.

Tomorrow morning Laurel and I are packing up
Vacation 2
and heading to Cleveland
Low Rider
to the Women of Faith Conference.
Prayer

Last year was the first time that I went and I had a blast. We went with another group of women and my mother joined us. Unfortunately, my mum couldn't join us this year.

However, at last years conference we made Laurel fill out her evaluation form and submit it. They pulled her ticket and she received 2 free tickets to this years conference. Woohoo

We had to pay for the pre-conference and the hotel, but that's it. God sure knows how to bless us when we need it.

We will be seeing: (I have linked to their websites in case you want to learn more)
Patsy Clairmont
Anita Renfroe
Shiela Walsh
Jan Silvious
Marilyn Meberg
Sandi Patty
Nicole Johnson
Nicole C Mullen
Natalie Grant
Ayiesha Woods

These women have such a wonderful message to share. If any of you ever get a chance to go to a Women of Faith Conference, please go. You will come away refreshed and renewed and on fire for Faith.

I will return Saturday evening and will post as soon as I can.

You all behave while I am gone.

Stacy

6 comments:

Tracie said...

Oh that sounds great! Have a good time!

Anonymous said...

I love those women! Those WOF conferences are amazing. Have an extraordinary time! I know you will...
hugs,
Jean

BEK said...

Have a blast-the conference in KC for August has been cancelled so we are plan on going to one nearby soon. Can't wait to read your future posts! Prayers are going your way for safety, fun, and fellowship!

BEK said...

oops I saw grammar error-We are planning on going to a WOF soon!

Shannon said...

Can't wait to hear how the weekend went. I know those ladies are amazing and fabulous and am sure you and Laurel had a great time!

White Hot Magik said...

I am going in November. This will be our third year and wow is it great!