Sunday, January 9, 2011

Son-Day Post

Another regular feature I would like to add this year is the Son-Day Post. One of the boyz will be writing something each Sunday. If I can convince them to. :)
So for starters - here is Little S

i saw a consert on 12/15/10. I loved all of the songs. my favret song is hot choclet from the polar expres. my brother tween was in it. he is in the middle of the picksher.

my birthday is every 12/17. I get lots of toys and trios. I made a yoyo at my party. I played bingo and I called the numbers on the balls.

Everything above was typed by Little S. I am aware of the spelling errors, but I wanted this post to be in his words.

Stacy

2 comments:

Crystal said...

What a neat idea! I hope they'll cooperate. It's so much fun to see the world through their eyes. :)

Becca said...

Like...too cool!