Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sheila Walsh

There are two weekends every year that I go out of town for a girls weekend. One is with my church for a Ladies retreat. The other is to Women of Faith in Cleveland.

All of the speakers at Women of Faith are wonderful, but there are a few that I really look forward to. One is Sheila Walsh. She is so real and I love her Scottish accent too. Recently we started a women's book club bible study at church. We are using 'Beautiful Things Happen When a Women Trusts God' by Sheila Walsh.



I am so excited about this class and the book. As I am reading the book I can hear the lilt in her voice.

Two weeks into the study and I have already learned so much. I can hardly wait for each meeting.

If anyone is interested in joining me in this study let me know. I would love to share this study with others.

Stacy

2 comments:

White Hot Magik said...

I love Sheila Walsh too. We always go to the WOF in Phoenix. I may have to add that to my list. I still need to read the Lisa Harper study I got last year. (Need to steal it back from my mom.)

Vonnie said...

Thank you for sharing this Stacy. It is just what I needed to hear today. I will see if our little book store has it thanks again!