Friday, February 20, 2009

My Answers

Sorry I made you wait for my answers but here goes.

I grew up about 40 miles south of Pittsburgh. Every summer we would spend a few weeks at my Grandma's up north near Erie. Now I don't know about you, but my grandparents loved to take car rides. We would often just get in the car and see where it took us. Several times we drove through this little town not far from their place, right through the campus of Thiel College. The campus was gorgeous and kind of stood out in my mind. When it came time for me to decide where I wanted to go to school this was one on my list. I figured it was close enough to my grandma, that if I needed to get away or wanted to go home, she was just down the road and could come and get me. After school, I kind of stayed in the area but a few towns away.

The best part about my area is the small town feel. I love it. My kids are for the most part very safe in this area. And if they do something wrong, believe me when I say I usually find out within a day or two.

The worst part about my area is that there isn't a whole lot to do here. We have to travel for any major shopping or activities.

Will we stay here? I would love to move someday but I am more than happy to stay right here also. I always thought I would move back towards Pittsburgh someday but I am settled now. I guess I will have to see where life takes my boyz and go from there.

Stacy