Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sad but True

My Pastor shared this video this morning on his Facebook page.  I shared it as well, but wanted to share it again. 

Sadly there has been a time or two or probably more (ok, I admit, many more times) that I have felt this way.  And even if I am all in the moment and just worshipping God and all that He has done for me I am sure that there are others that are feeling this way.

Have you ever felt like this in church?
Are you a Christmas & Easter believer?
Are you a Sunday and done for the week person?
Do you give it to Him but decide you can work it out on your own better?

At one point or another in my life I have been these people. Some times a few of them at once. I am so thankful that I am now at a point in my life where I am drawing closer to Him. 

Believe me, I am not perfect.  And there are days that go by where I haven't opened my Bible or that I haven't just sat down and taken even 5 minutes to thank Him for anything.

Recently we have started a few new classes and lessons in church with the fall schedule and I am trying harder to give things to Him and to be thankful and prayerful every day.

I hope that you find this video funny, but that you also look at it and see where you need to work on your relationship with Him.  I sure have.

Stacy

No comments: