Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snow!

Today was bound to be a good day cause when I woke up this morning we had SNOW!!!!

I absolutely love the snow. And a fresh blanket of snow just makes everything right.

I don't mind driving in it, I don't mind walking in it and I don't mind sitting on the couch curled up with my favorite blanket a cup of hot chocolate or coffee and watching the snow fall.

As the snow melts it can make a dirty muddy mess. Then suddenly a storm moves in and we are covered again by a fresh white blanket of snow making everything clean and fresh again.

It reminds me that no matter how much of a mess we make, no matter what the storm, it is all covered by Him.

Isaiah 1:18 tells us: Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

This is just one more reason why winter is my favorite season.

Stacy

3 comments:

Ms.Islander said...

thanks for the verse Lord,Amen.you made me feel like also having snow in Philippines.visit me at http://islandtourguide.blogspot.com thanks.

The Gaelic Wife said...

Just be careful driving on snowy hills. And rejoice in the purity of a fresh blanket of white stuff.

Jen said...

I'm with you, kid! I absolutely LOVE the white stuff! It is so pretty and makes me want to go sledding and then come home and heat up the oven and bake something yummy.
We had flurries one day so far but nothing that "stuck" yet. Cannot wait for our first heavy snowfall!