1. Samantha - German Shepard / Lab Mix - first dog hubby and I had.
2. Charlie & Tabby - cats - first pets hubby and I had together.
3. Matilda - cat - current family pet.
4. Fritzie - Guinea Pig - my valentines present last year. Yes I asked for her.
5. Princess - Guinea Pig - Snuck her in at college, ended up my mum's pet. Sorry Mum!
6. Tiki - Senegal Parrot - current family pet - yes he talks.
7. Baxter - Green Winged Macaw - He was beautiful, but too loud & big for an apartment.
8. Riley - Black Lab Mix - We couldn't bring him to the apartment with us.
9. Jesse - Black Lab Mix - One of my childhood dogs. Great dog.
10. Tippy - Terrier Mutt - First pet I remember having.
11. Turtle - We found it and our parents let us keep it for quite a while.
12. Sir Isaac Newton - Newt - I loved that stinkin' lizard when I was a kid.
13. Clams - Yes we had real clams in a fish tank that we took care of when we were kids.
This could probably go on forever. I have always had a lot of pets around me. Guess I am just an animal person. I would have more now if it weren't against the rules.
I can't even count how many fish I have had over the years. Although there aren't currently any in residence right now.