Friday, January 9, 2009

Where did the week go?

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I have been on here.

I was off work today so I spent the day with Little S. He just cracks me up!

Here are two conversations that I had with him today:

We were at the grocery store getting a few things for a recipe that I wanted to make. It called for tomato paste. So as I am putting it in the buggy, Little S asked me what it was.

Me - It is tomato paste.
LS - Paste? Tomato paste? Why would we eat paste?
Me - Not like glue paste, silly. Besides you brush with tooth paste.
LS - But we don't eat toothpaste.

LOL - he was right. What more could I say?

After we got home and Teen and Tween were here I was talking with Tween. I love Tween, but he is very book smart and sometimes doesn't have much common sense. It was one of those conversations where he just wasn't getting what I was saying.

Me - Sometimes I think your brother takes Oblivious Pills
LS - My brother isn't sick. He doesn't need any pills.

Again he had me....LOL

Not much else going on right now. These long hours during the week, don't really allow for me to get much done. It also doesn't give me much to write about. I do have a few things that I am thinking about doing though. More on that later.

We are in for a TON of snow tonight and tomorrow. I can't wait. Seriously, I love the snow. I am going to take lots of pics if we get all 8+ inches.

Have a great weekend!

Stacy

1 comment:

BEK said...

8+ inches!!!! Matt is headed to your neck of the woods mid next week!