Thursday, November 1, 2012

Picture A Day - Day 1

So I have been a total slacker this past year.  I really want to get back into the swing of things and decided to start with a Photo-A-Day project.

Today's photo is to be my favorite food.  Rather than taking a picture of a picture of my favorite food I decided to just take a picture of my lunch today.

A hot Sicilian wrap from the cafeteria at PSU.

It was so yummy.  The wrap was herb and garlic and in addition to the meat it had lettuce, tomato, pickles, banana peppers, black olives, spinach, and italian dressing.

What was your lunch today?

-Stacy

2 comments:

Becca said...

Love the sandwich..cannot do the banana peppers though, I am such a whimp..

Antonio said...

Is it an italian food?? I'm italian and never heard about this o_O.
BTW I've eaten pasta as ever:D