Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Changes

I know it has been a while since I have written on here.  I sure hope to get the writing bug back soon.  I really miss sharing things and reading others comments and thoughts on their sites as well.

On a different note, there has again been a lot going on here.

But one of the best things lately is that I can honestly say I am completely happy with my current job.  Although it is not as many hours as I need it to be, I am finally comfortable and 'at home' where I am.  It has been a long time since I have absolutely loved going to work and I am so thrilled that I have been blessed again in this way.  I am currently in a temp position.

However, as of January 3rd I will be an employee of Penn State University.  I know there has been a lot of controversy at Main Campus as of late, but that certainly does not define Penn State.  I am proud to say that I work at Penn State.  And although it is currently part-time there are several people soon retiring and moving departments and I will be able to apply for the other openings when they come up.

Not sure I will get back here before the holiday so:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!  
AND A VERY BLESSED NEW YEAR!

- Stacy

4 comments:

Crystal said...

So glad to see you on here again! I have been wondering about you. I'm happy you have found a workplace you can call home. I know how hard that is to find. :)

Jen said...

I'm happy for you, too! Good to see an update! Thanks for the Christmas card - your family is darling and you looked beautiful! Merry Christmas! xoxo

ShanaM said...

Happy for you!!

Happy Christmas to you and your wonderful family!!!

White Hot Magik said...

Happy New Year!
I am glad you found a job you like with potential. I am looking for one right now. Wish I could find a great part time one.